29.6.11

Pleading gasp

I feel particularly empty lately.

Between school, work and family, I thought I have more than enough tasks at hand to keep me occupied and satisfied, if for a while. However, I have been given glimpses of other people's lives lately, and I feel that mine's is the only one that is not moving. I see friends, acquaintances, strangers with their lives moving at all imaginable paces, from plodders to sprinters.

And here I am with my life ground to a halt.

I particularly hate this type of existential heartache, as I wanted my life to move forward, even for a while. A mix of jealousy, emptiness and undirected rage: potent enough to wreck any good mood throughout the day, but ineffective enough for any movement to occur.

I need help. Someone to talk to, someone to see. Anything.

0 axon connections:

Post a Comment