25.6.11

FIngersnap

6/26/11, 2am-sh: I lost my phone.

That is not a big news in itself, as I know only a few others that could've been as prone as I am in getting my phone lost or stolen. Actually, if we count all the phones I've "given away", I would not be surprised if we could raise enough money for an Alienware lappie, or at the very least a Vaio.

But then, this particular incident is unique as the other stolen-phone moments did not include a bladed weapon to my neck. Nor did they happen steps away from our gate.

Call me weird though: I'm not mourning its loss. Actually, I'm just hoping they'll just hock it and not meddle with the contents as I do not want anyone else be put into a dangerous situation due to my negligent arrogance. Telling people I lost my phone barely a month after having it is hard enough.

Or better yet, just gimme the damned SIM card.

I know I could've fought them off, but in the end my phone is just a phone. No use getting killed for something you can get next paycheck (which will be discontinued as I am planning to resign from my work).

I'll just think that this was another lesson that I needed to learn, as Someone knows me well enough that I can be particularly stubborn and pigheaded.

Oh well, next question: what is a good phone to get? (Biased on Corby II, so keep it near Corby's price range ^^)

2 axon connections:

zeke said...

aw. you are so prone brad. lately lang nawalan ka diba? had i known this earlier di kita dapat tinext. taama ba yung date mo?

Neokiro said...

hmm yeah, sunday 2am-ish yung time.update nalang siguro T_T

Post a Comment