16.7.11

Reverse Entropy

NP: Fixing a Hole (The Beatles)
----
After more than a month or "renovating" our rooms, I finally got the chance to arrange all my stuff which has been hanging out on dusty drawers and cabinets for almost two weeks running. And cleaning stuff up is foreign to me and my room, being a guy that tosses his shirt in the general direction of the hamper, not really caring if it hits or misses.

So I cleaned up my room, to the tune of classical music no less ( I mean really, I downloaded a hundred or so files a few nights before). I realized that much of the gunk that I held on to, the ones that you keep just in case you add them, filled up the bin as soon as I lay my hands on them. lecture slides, registration forms, blue books, even the Ninty DS case that was hanging around my room for so long. I kicked out from my room the musty tomes that I have been bringing up when I'm hankering for something to read. What's left are some textbooks, some self-help books, my Arty Fowl hardbound, and a social commentary on the US fast food culture.

After all of those cleared up, I panicked at the sight of trinkets and small stuff scattered all over the place, with nowhere to go. Fortunately, my dad gave me a little basket to store those for the time being.

Well right after cleaning, I realized that my room was not the only place in my life that needed cleanup. The current list are as follows:

  1. Something happened between me and bestfriend,and I don't know if I have completely processed it.
  2. Same bestfriend and I fought on some matters, and I am getting real tired, real fast.
  3. The call center lifestyle is taking a toll on my health , specifically and disturbingly, at my heart.
  4. The masters class is proving to be a real charmer, demanding large chunks of time I do not have the liberty using.
  5. Relationship with sibling is testy at best, and nonexistent at worst.
  6. Same sibling maybe becoming delinquent, and may need assistance from an ex to sort it out.
  7. Same ex still makes bestfriend's blood boil (need I point out that bestfriend's feelings aren't exactly platonic?)
  8. Finances are in jeopardy as I turned over all of my pay to bestfriend so I can pay for my phone.
Phew, I didn't even realize that the list was that long. And I don't even know why I'm spilling my guts out tonight, telling my woes to probably complete strangers. Maybe, I just want to be listened to.

No matter, I need to sort it out soon enough.


2 axon connections:

zeke said...

Enthalpy and Entropy. Two concepts I struggled with on Thermodynamics. You'll get past this, man.

Neokiro said...

@green Thanks, brad. Malaking parte ng masters life ko yan hahaha:P

Post a Comment