18.4.11

May I Make a Major Depression Right Now

I think I just received the biggest fuck you I could get this year.

A few days ago: I asked A how was his grad preparations were (I'm still lacking 8 units due to sheer stupidity, so I want Batch 2011). A said they were well, so I followed up by asking "when's the party?" (it was just the previous night). After that he asked me to be his sub bf since his real bf is not much of a party-goer (am not as well) and I said yes, thinking that it would just be a small get-together (since I did ask him when will HIS party be)

Turns out, he invited me to the Engineering grad ball. Now, for a frustrated graduate who almost successfully dodged the grad-related hoopla since it still hurts like a biatch, getting unknowingly invited into the graduate's celebration can be ranked as the best bitchslap I can take.


 Di ko na kinayang pumasok, ang sakit isiping dapat kasama din akong nagsasaya sa loob dahil natapos ko na ang kolehiyo. Ang isiping kailangan ko pa ng labingdalawang buwan ulit bago ko makung ang lecheng diplomang yan, yung diplomang di ko alam kung maabutan ng mga taong pagaalayan kong ito. Ang makitang may nagbabago na sa buhay ng mga taong nakapaligid sayo, at naiiwan kana. At makita ang sarili mong di parin nagbabago, nakatali sa mga tanikalang ikaw rin mismo ang may akda.


Kaya para sayo A, kahit ngayon lang, tang ina mo. Di mo alam kung anong ginawa mo.

Basta ako,
nagemo,
stinalk,
may ginawa,
umuwi,
ginawan,
at nagrant.

Maaga pako mamaya, sa buhay na di ko alam ay haharapin ko pala.

2 axon connections:

zeke said...

you'll get over this. and if i'd be getting the same invite i'd kill the person. :\

Neokiro said...

green -- yun nga masakit, di ko alam

Post a Comment