2.4.12

Bumps

I bumped my head last night. Hard.

I was on my way home from church, merrily taunting my sister about having to step her sorta-new Hav-a-nais-as in not-really-clean-road-looking-but-close-enough pathways when it hit me. Literally. And sometimes, Karma's a bitch that parks her kwek-kwek stands in places where my head should be.

I hit my head so hard that the Guy (yes, the capitalization is intentional, but more bout him in another post) behind me heard it and I cut my head. And no, I was not in pain - I was actually chuckling since it was my first time getting bonked so hard we need to stop at the pharmacist's.

For now, I'm back at work, sporting a colored band-aid in my skull to help the cracks in my skin to heal. But then, I realized that I should've gotten more bumps than this one, that the way I'm living my life is too...insulating. Yes, I'm settling down (in a unorthodox sort of way) but I feel that way too many things have been passed up int he name of comfort and complacency. I have stopped going to places, relishing new experiences, treading new roads.

Since they say that knowing the problem solves it half way, then what's next for me?

2 axon connections:

james said...

I realize we haven't officially met. Our, hmmm.. common friend is busy, he doesn't even have time to reach me.

You must get that wound cleaned. Might ruin your dendrons, axons, what-not. :)

Neokiro said...

@James- thank you for the concern :D you should just throw a tweet to our common friend, he should be able to reply there.

and thanks for the advice, i think the bump did wake some rogue sparks here and there

Post a Comment