20.10.11

Meteor Shower

Today and tomorrow, an annual schedule of wish-makers is set to arrive from the belt of the celestial hunter. Translation: Orionoids.

Just like the meteors, news feeds about them are building up in my FB wall post. And most liekly, said contacts will lie down ( preferably with friends or a lover ) and watch the heavenly fireworks display with wishes in their hearts.

Though I don't want to go outside (more likely I won't have any clear vantage points to say my oohs and ahhs), my heart still has some use for those falling space-rocks. My heart is in turmoil, stupid enough not to discern what it really feels that it leaves the classification to a heartless brain. My (student) life hangs in the balance, my best friend (yes Bestfriend) crossed the line and I dont know if I want him to take a respite or to take a hike. My finances area mess and I need to tell my parents that I'm staying at school for one more semester.

Im tired. But I'm afraid to tell anyone that.

Because my greatest need - that someone will come and save me - is, right now, my greatest fear as well.


0 axon connections:

Post a Comment